|HOW TO SCHEDULE||WHO SHOULD SCHEDULE||WHEN TO SCHEDULE|
|Schedule on the phone by calling the CT COVID Vaccine Appointment Assist Line at: 877-918-2224 The line will take calls on Mondays through Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and will offer a call-back option when all contact specialists are busy serving other callers. The team will aim to return calls as soon as possible, with the goal of same-day response.||People 75+ who do not have the ability to schedule an appointment online.||You may schedule now, but please be patient as scheduling an appointment may take time.|
|Schedule through a provider ready for public distribution of vaccine to eligible residents:
Over 100 healthcare providers across the State are offering COVID vaccines. All locations require pre-scheduling and registration – no walk-ins will be allowed.
• UConn Health: Clinic locations in Farmington, CT: https://health.uconn.edu/coronavirus/covid-vaccine/
• Hartford Healthcare: Several locations across the state: https://hartfordhealthcare.org/health-wellness/coronavirus/vaccine
More locations are coming soon, and a map of all locations and more information will be available in the coming weeks.
|People 75+||You may schedule now, but please be patient as scheduling an appointment may take time.|
|Schedule through the online Vaccine Administration Management System (VAMS):||People 75+ who have an email address, and the ability to schedule an appointment online.||You may schedule now, but please be patient as scheduling an appointment may take time.|
Current Updates- January 2021
- Govenor Lamont Annouces CT Residents over 75 Can Now Register for COVID-19 Vaccination Appointments As State Transitions into Phase 1B CLICK HERE TO READ THE PRESS RELEASE
- For questions regarding the AARP Tax Preparation and services- please call the Estuary in Old Saybrook at (860) 388-1611
"News You Can Use" provided by Senior Resources Agency on Aging. To view current edition click HERE.
- Click HERE to view a Tai Chi Chuan class led by Suzanne Hanley (our Friday Tai Chi instructor)
- Attention Tai Ji Quan- Moving for Better Balance Participants Click HERE to view a Tai Ji Quan session led by Kate! @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
**ATTENTION SENIOR CENTER PARTICIPANTS**
WESTBROOK SENIOR CENTER
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING COVID-19
The closure of Westbrook Senior Center to the public will continue until further notice.
The closure continues to follow the Governor’s Executive Order. We appreciate your patience and will keep you updated as to when we can resume operations. Please call (860) 399-2029 or check the Town website for updates.
Live Well With Daibetes - In-Home Version
All you need is a telephone!!
FREE Active Living Everyday Toolkit
FREE Living a Healthy Life Book
FREE Exercise and Relaxation CD
New 6-week workshops starting EVERY month!
Learn More About:
- What to Eat - Foot Care
-Low and High Blood Sugar -Sick Day Guidelines
- Tips for Dealing with Stress
-How to Set Small and Acheiveable Goals
Want more information??
Contact Lori Rygielski, Regional Coordinator today! firstname.lastname@example.org OR 860-887-3561 ext. 127
Sponsored by the Connecticut Department of Public Health, the Department of Aging & Disability Services, and Senior Resources Agency on Aging. An evidence-based self-management program originally developed at Stanford University. This program supported by funds made available for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Office of State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support under grant DP13-105
@(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
The mission of the Westbrook Senior Center is to improve the quality of life for Senior Citizens of Westbrook and our neighboring shoreline towns.
The Senior Center welcomes citizens 60 years of age or older to participate in our many daily activities directed by staff and volunteers.