The mission of the Westbrook Public Library is to support and enhance the Community’s pursuit of knowledge and enjoyment by providing a balanced collection of Library materials and information services for all ages.
Adopted January 9, 1996
The Westbrook Public Library was originally established 1895. The Library was located on the Town Green from 1905 to 1977. The Library then moved to Goodspeed Drive from 1977 to 2007. During our renovation, the Library’s temporary location was at 688 Boston Post Road from 2007-08. The Library reopened as a renovated and expanded building at the Goodspeed facility in September 2008.