Today on 08/30/2016
Nothing scheduled for today
Town Hall Hours
Mon - Wed / 9:00am - 4:00pm
Thu / 9:00am - 7:00pm
Fri / 9:00am - Noon
Wednesday, January 1st - New Year's Day
Monday, Janurary 20th - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
Monday, February 17th - Pesident's Day
Friday, April 18th - Good Friday
Monday, May 26th - Memorial Day
Friday, July 4th - Independence Day
Monday, September 1st - Labor Day
Monday, October 13th - Columbus Day
Tuesday, November 11th - Veteran's Day
Thursday-Friday, November 27th-28th - Thanksgiving Holiday
Wednesday, December 24th - Christmas Eve Day - Town offices close at 12:00PM (Noon)
Thursday, December 25th - Christmas Day
Friday, December 26th - Floating Holiday
Thursday-Friday, Janurary 1st-2nd 2015 - Floating Holiday
New Emergency Notification System
Democratic Registrar of VotersPatricia Moran
Republican Registrar of VotersNancy Moore
A person, in order to be admitted as an Elector in a Connecticut town, must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a United States Citizen.
- Must be a bona fide resident of the town in which he seeks to be admitted. (A bona fide resident is one whose fixed home is in the town in which he applies and to which home or town he intends to return when he is temporarily away.)
- Must have attained the age of 18 years by Election Day.
- Any citizen 17 years of age as of the next General Election may register, with such registration being effective on the citizen’s 18th birthday. Those eligible 17 year olds who register with a party will be able to vote in the Presidential Primary on April 26, 2016.
- Must not have been convicted of a disfranchising felony unless voting rights have been restored.
Those who qualify for enrollment may get a registration application from the Registrars of Voters Office, Westbrook Library, or from the Secretary of the State website. Completed applications should be returned to the Registrars of Voters, 866 Boston Post Road, Westbrook, CT 06498 or may be filled out on-line.
Town of Westbrook Notice
Presidential Preference Primary to be held on Tuesday, April 26, 2016 from 6 am to 8 pm. Enrollment session – Tuesday April 12, 2016 from 12 noon to 2 pm. Deadline to Register by Mail – Application must be post marked no later than Thursday, April 21, 2016. In person registration cut- off date Monday, April 25, 2016 by 12 noon.
Nancy Moore and Patricia Moran