2021 revaluation information
The Town of Westbrook is conducting their 2021 Revaluation. Data Mailers will be mailed out to all property owners. These will contain the information we have on your residential or commercial buildings. Please carefully review this information, make any necessary corrections, and return to Municipal Valuation Services, at the address they provide in the letter.
Calculating Property Taxes
A mill is equal to $1 of tax for each $1,000 of assessment. To calculate the property tax, multiply the assessment of the property by the mill rate and divide by 1,000.
For example, a property with a assessed value of $50,000 located in a municipality with a mill rate of 20 mills would have a property tax bill of $1,000 per year.
PERSONAL PROPERTY FORMS
- 2021 Personal Property Notice
- 2021 Personal Property Short Form
- 2021 Personal Property Long Form
- 2021 Manufacturing, Machinery and Equipment Form
- 2021 Personal Property Editable Excel Form
- 2021 Personal Property Motor Vehicle Form
- Personal Property Solar Exemption Form
- Farm Machinery, Horses and Ponies
- Close of Business Form.pdf
mOTOR vEHICLE fORMS
TAX BENEFIT FORMS