Inland Wetlands & Watercourses Commission
- 7 p.m.
- 1st Tuesday of every month unless otherwise noted
- There is a 15 minute public comment period at the start of each meeting to discuss items that are not listed on the agenda.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Contributing to Meetings
To express your opinion on any matters that come before the Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Commission, please email Heidi Wallace.
Making application to the IWWC - Appointments recommended
January 5, 2021 meeting materials
- 177 Boston Post Road permit pg 1
- 177 Boston Post Road permit pg 2
- 177 Boston Post Road site plan
- 177 Boston Post Road meeting recording
- 177 Boston Post Road photo
- 177 Boston Post Road Notice of Violation
- 177 BPR Rich Snarski flagging
- 177 BPR aerial
- IWWC minutes 10.2.2018
- 2018.09.04 Regular Meeting Minutes
- Photos from Richard White
- Letter from Attorney Ed Cassella
February 2, 2021 meeting documents
177 Boston Post Road- Notice of violation
march 2, 2021 meeting documents
- 2020-601 McCALL - 380 HORSE HILL RD - WB (REV1 FINAL 2-16-2021)
- Wetland App. - 177 Boston Post Road
- 177 Boston Post Road Restoration site plan
- IWWC App - 8 Peters Trail - FINAL 2-25-2021
- 2021 688 HEARTWOOD HOME 8 PETERS TRAIL WB FINAL 2 25 2021 SITE PLAN
- IWWC App - 9 Peters Trail - FINAL 2-25-2021
- 2021 687 HEARTWOOD HOME 9 PETERS TRAIL WB FINAL SITE PLAN 2 25 2021
april 6, 2021 meeting documents
26 Kirtland landing and surrounding properties
177 Boston Post Road
All Board meetings except for Executive Sessions are open to the public.
|Samantha Marone||(U) CH||CRERPA||11/20/2021|
|Michael Engels, Jr.||(D)||Selectmen||01/01/2022|
|Vincent Neri||(R)|| Alternate||10/1/21|