Election update for 2021

Absentee Ballot Applications are available online, in the Town Clerk's Office (866 Boston Post Road) and online at the office of the secretary of the state: elections division.

Las solicitudes (PDF) deben completarse para recibir una boleta en ausencia para cualquier elección.

Complete la solicitud de boleta en ausencia (PDF) y asegúrese de indicar a dónde enviaremos la boleta por correo, si planea estar fuera antes de que las boletas estén disponibles.

Registering to Vote

If you are not a registered voter and wish to vote in Westbrook, contact the Registrar of Voters office and complete a Voter Registration Card.   


If you are a real estate/personal property owner in the Town of Westbrook and your property is assessed for at least $1,000 or more, you may vote in a referendum. 

Property owners should also obtain an assessment verification form from the town Assessor when requesting absentee ballot.