- If you were exposed to COVID-19, Or if you are sick, Or if you have tested positive, please click here to visit:
- Town by Town Data, Vaccine Clinics, and Test Locations in Connecticut, click here to visit:
- Get Vaccinated and Get Boosted! It is the best protection against COVID-19.
For the most current COVID-19 Vaccine Guidance, please click here:
- For free at-home/self-test kits delivered by the USPS to your home, please call 1-800-232-0233 or place your order online by clicking here:
- Free N95 Masks are available in the First Selectman’s Office during normal Westbrook Town Hall hours.
- Disabled Westbrook residents may contact Zach Faiella at the Westbrook Health Department for At-Home/Self-Test kits or N95 Masks. Phone: 860-399-9869 or byEmail: ZFaiella@WestbrookCT.us
- CDC Community Level Tracker: