ANNUAL TOWN BUDGET MEETING
TOWN OF WESTBROOK, CONNECTICUT
The legal voters of the Town of Westbrook, Connecticut and all others qualified to vote in meetings of the said Town are hereby notified and warned that the Annual Town Budget Meeting, established pursuant to Section 7-388 of the Connecticut General Statutes, will be held in the Westbrook High School Auditorium, 156 McVeagh Road, Westbrook, Connecticut on Monday, May 9, 2022 at 7 p.m. to act on the following matters:
- To consider and act upon the adoption of the Annual Town Budget for the Fiscal Year July 1, 2022 through June 30, 2023, as estimated and recommended by the Board of Finance pursuant to Section 7-344 of the Connecticut General Statutes, in the amount of $31,907,606.00.
- To determine and designate, pursuant to Sections 12-142, 12-144, and 12-144a, of the Connecticut General Statutes, that taxes levied on said budget will be due and payable as follows:
- All motor vehicle tax bills will be due and payable in full on July 1, 2022.
- All real estate and personal property tax bills $100.00 or less will be due and payable in full on July 1, 2022.
- Real estate and personal property tax bills over $100.000 may be paid in two installments with one half due July 1, 2022 and one half due on January 1, 2023.
- To approve the Fiscal Year 2023-2027 Capital Improvement Plan.
Dated at Westbrook, Connecticut this 28th day of April.
Board of Selectmen
John Hall, III
“In accordance with American with Disabilities Act, Final Rule 1994 for State and Local Government Facilities, Special Accommodations will be provided upon notification to agency within a reasonable time of such need.”
I HEREBY CERTIFY that on the 28th day of April 2022, I posted a written copy of the attached warning and notice of an Annual Town Budget Meeting upon all the sign posts of the Town of Westbrook and all other places designated by the Town.
I FURTHER CERTIFY that on the 28th day of April 2022, I caused the attached warning and notice of an Annual Town Budget Meeting of the Town of Westbrook to be filed with Joan Angelini its Town Clerk.
I FURTHER CERTIFY that on the 28th day of April 2022, I caused a copy of said warning and notice to be published in the Harbor News having circulation within the Town of Westbrook.
I FURTHER CERTIFY that all of the above acts were done by me at least five days before the holding of said meeting on Monday, May 9, 2022.
John Hall, III
To download a copy of this Legal Notice, click here: