TOWN OF WESTBROOK
ARPA GRANT FUNDING REQUEST APPLICATION
The Town of Westbrook is committed to the recovery of its residents from the COVID pandemic but recognizes the fact that it alone cannot accomplish this. As part of this recovery, the Town is accepting requests from agencies who help provide essential social services and help those most affected by the pandemic, which includes:
- Utilizing funding for programs or services in response to those impacted by the negative health and economic impacts of the pandemic, including the general public.
- Providing funding that can be utilized by households, populations, or classes that experienced pandemic impacts, including disproportionately impacted communities.
- Responding with funds for COVID-19 mitigation and prevention, medical expenses, behavioral healthcare, and preventing and responding to violence
- Providing additional assistance to households, small businesses, and nonprofits
- Granting assistance to impacted industries, including tourism, travel, and hospitality that faced inordinate impacts due to the pandemic.
While your agency has submitted a request for funding, the attached application must be completed so that the Town is in compliance with the rules laid out in the American Rescue Plan Act. Please return to the Finance Department by Wednesday May 3, 2023.
A completed package consists of:
- Completed application with budget and staffing information.
- Copy of your latest independent audited Financial Statement.
If you have any questions regarding the packet or the funding process, please call Donna Castracane, Finance Director at 860-399-3004 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To download the entire set of document(s), please click here: